Friday, October 2, 2009

Whew!!!

Whew! That is all I have to say about the last few days. If my children weren't two years old and two months old, I'd be quite certain they have been trying to get rid of me!

Let me explain. As you may know, I am now the "Head Honcho" in this house. My spouse is away on deployment. And as proud of him that I am, there is also a part of me when my children are screaming I think to myself; Lucky Bastard! No, I haven't lost my mind, yet. But over the last few days I have lost complete control of my bedroom, if that's what it is anymore. My day seems to be full of putting out small fires ie: poop blow-out on Kid #2, Kid #1 sliding on printer paper across the tile floors, and Kids #1 and #2 simultaneously CRYING!

So with all that being said, I am dedicating my weekend to organizing our home and our schedule. I NEVER imagined staying home with MY OWN children every day could be so exhausting! Mind you, I'm not completely naive. But I was thinking it won't be easy, but I can do it. I'll play with them, feed, them, we'll read books, and they'll be GENIUSES!! Uh, yeah..I just want them to be alive at this point. LoL!

I also want to spend next week on ME TIME! Even though I'm a rookie at this Mommy gig. I know that I must maintain some sort of sanity for myself and my children. So next week I'll blog about my favorite products and new products I want to try and share.

Thanks for listening....Whew!!!!

~Jacqueline~

No comments:

Post a Comment