Thursday, October 8, 2009

This week was supposed to be different....

This week was supposed to be different. This week was supposed to be great! Alas, none of that happened. Here it is Thursday, and I am no more relaxed than I was last Thursday. *Sigh* this week I wanted to get my kids on a schedule that worked for all three of us. I wanted our day fly by smoothly, with everything falling magically into place. And then I woke up!

All jokes aside, I wanted to start my week with a little time each day pampering myself. I think it’s important to take time out from the hectic life as “Mom” to just unwind. Yet, I can’t even take my own advice! Now don’t worry, it hasn't been from lack of trying. However, as we all know with a toddler, whom I’ll refer to as, “Big J” it’s darn near impossible to predict his mood each and every day! And don’t even get me started on “Little J”, he is 2.5 months old; I won’t call him a “bad” baby, lol…but he has left behind the sleep all day infant phase. He wants to coo, talk, play with toys, and watch his big brother run around.

So what does that mean for me??? Well that meant no time to rave about my favorite new nail color; it’s called Pink of Hearts by Opi. It’s a pale pink color and it also supports Breast Cancer Awareness month. I have it on my toesies and I just love it! I also have had no time to try my Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk. I have heard wonderful things about her entire line of products. So I bought a few to try and share with you all. And if you’re wondering, I have not received any compensation for speaking about these products…LoL! I’m just a real life product junkie and I don’t mind sharing.

Well I have another busy day ahead. Surprisingly, “Big J” and “Little J” are still sleeping! So I am taking the time to get my schedule ready for the day. I’m trying something new this evening and I’ll talk about it in a separate post. Enjoy your day!

~Jacqueline~

No comments:

Post a Comment