Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Night

So this is my new Friday night? 1am and I've got my two sons taking over my bed. I'm entirely too sleepy to try to move them. And, it's actually enough room for the three of us.

Tomorrow we don't have much planned. The weekends are especially tough. The weekends serve as family time, and since we are missing a link of our family, it's just not the same. :(

Okay it's time for me to head in for the night.

~Jacqueline~


~Haute Mama~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Just read your article over @ typeamom.net about moms having ME time. OMG so true! I kinda get mad when other moms act like I am some horrible mom for having me time. And I am apparently even worse when I try to not talk about my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! Some Moms get so offended if you actually want to have a non-kid related conversation. Ahh well! Let's enjoy our time away! :)

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete