Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ahhhhh!!!!

It's 10:30pm on a Friday night, and the three of us are still alive! I'm drained, exhausted, tired, drained, exhausted...you get the picture! Today was a rough day. Okay, we're all Moms here, today was miserable!!! I have two boys ages 2 years old and 3 months old. Yep, I know...that explains it all! Lol! I mean they didn't do anything out of the ordinary. It just seems they were both on energy level 10 and I wasn't even on the radar! It all started with the Target trip. It began well enough; but somewhere between the household essentials and the children department it all went to h-e-double hockey sticks! My two year old who I'll refer to as, Big J, had a meltdown because I wouldn't let him open his new cup. Then we walked by the toys and my 3 month old, Lil' J, wakes up. Next Big J starts to cry over a dinosaur. And can you imagine it didn't get any better! I finally make it to the register, long gone my days of perusing all Target aisles. Now Big J has stopped crying, but he has started to whine about the cup again. And Lil' J is in the beginning stages of a cry. Just when I think, this couldn't possibly get any worse, cute guy gets behind me at the register. Nope, Im not single ,and I'm definitely not looking. But the look I received from him wasn't the "she's hot" look I used to receive just two short years ago. Nope,it was more of a "I'm never having kids" look.

Now here I am hours later...both kids are asleep and I'm enjoying a glass of wine. Even after all the drama my kids gave me today, I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything in the world. Well maybe a vacation; I promise I'd come back home. :).

*cheers* to a better day tomorrow!

Until Later,
Jacqueline


~Haute Mama~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment