Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mommy Overload!

I'm 29 years old, I am a Mother, A Daughter, and a Sister.  But if someone were to really ask me "Who are you?"  I'm not quite sure I would be able to give them an accurate answer?  This is my last year in the 20's.....the last year that I should be finding myself and what I'm all about, right?  I feel like my interests are scattered all over the map.  I am interested in Real Estate, Accounting, Web Design, and most recently Blogging.   So how do I find the time to pursue all of my interests?  I don't want to take away from raising my children, but at the same time I want to find my niche in life.  Is that selfish of me to want to pursue a life outside from just being a Mom?  I don't think so at all!  I actually feel it's the best way to bring the best of both to your children.  Mommy is being fulfilled by what drives her in life, and your children reap the benefits of a happy Mommy!  It's a win, win situation in my book!

Thanks for listening!

Until Later,
~Jacqueline~

No comments:

Post a Comment