Thursday, October 29, 2009

Busy days ahead...

Helllooooo!!!!

I feel like I am on the slippery slope of no more free time!  But who needs it when you are chasing your dreams?!  Well that's my philosophy.  This past Tuesday I made the final decision to return to school to obtain a degree in Business Management.  I've decided to go to the University of Phoenix.  I know they are pricey and not ideal for everyone.  But I do like their curriculum, online class platform, and the all around environment.  So along with chasing my kids around, blogging, being a temporary single Mom, and now a student...I'm not exactly sure I'm the right woman for the job?!  No, you know what; I am the EXACT woman for this job.  This is my journey and I plan to take all my opportunities and run away with them!


Surprisingly, I'm super excited to start school.  I keep thinking of my long term goals and what I can learn now to help me in the future.  So I'm going to forego thinking about all the sleep I will miss out on, how hectic my house will become, and how I may have to miss out fun nights out.  But to me it's all worth the sacrifice!


I've also made the decision to send my two year old son to daycare. *Gasp* I know, I know..I'm supposed to be going through this whole SAHM job; but it's time to take SAHM career to the next level!  He's going to attend two days a week.  That will give me time to complete my homework and study.  I will also be able to run errands with just one little guy, instead of two!  In a few months, I'm going to entertain the idea of sending my then six month old to childcare a few days a week as well. *sad face*

Well thanks for listening. As you can probably guess; I don't have much free time...hahaha!  And as always I have at least ten other items on my to-do list for the day.

Take care!
~Jacqueline~


1 comment:

  1. That's good to know I'm in my fourth class at the University of Phoenix. I really like how it adapts to my busy life. Have you taken any test yet? In my previous classes we just have to write a paper... the papers aren't that hard but are often time consuming but they sure beat the heck out of studying for a written test! I'm actually about to go do some of my daily participation work right now because I just got the kids to sleep!

    ReplyDelete