Thursday, October 15, 2009

Favorite Fall Finds...

Well here I am, jumping in on fall fashion. I've never been a fan of jackets, sweaters, or long sleeves. I always feel so constricted! However, I've been shopping; and there are quite a few nice things out there these days. :)



Macy's has an awesome selection of sweater dresses, cardigans, and tunics. Which are *wait for it* all starting to look super cute to me! Paired with some leggings, skinny-boyfriend-straight leg jean, or with a dress or skirt. It all looks amazing! There are also a lot of versatile styles; for work, play, or casual dress. Which these days casual is the category I fall under. I need to be comfortable to chase my kids around, yet I still want to be a Haute Mama!















Here are two cardigans that I really like. On the top is BCBG (retails for $158) on the bottom is INC (retails for $79)



UGG has also reeled me over to their site (retails for $160). The Classic Argyle Knit boot is perfect fit to my lifestyle.

These are my favorite from Ugg.



Also, I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am also checking out leggings. I have not been interested in any of the skinny jean/legging trends until I bought a pair of DKNY skinny jeans from Macy's. I am not the skinniest woman around; i.e.: I have a J.Lo derriere...LoL! And these jeans make me feel like a size 4!





So, I will try a pair of leggings from Express.



These are a pair of denim leggings (retail for $49.50). They also have spandex, sequin, and sexy sleek black pair.

So those are a few of the pieces that I am interested in. I know that a lot of Moms won't take/or have the money to spend on themselves. But, you can always improvise all those pieces at discount stores. I am also an Haute Mama on a budget. Stores like Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Forever 21, and even Target keep up with the latest trends for discounted prices.

So here's to you fall *cheers*! I think I just might like this season from now on! ;)

Until Later,
~Jacqueline~


No comments:

Post a Comment