Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday! Although, I am confined to my super comfy bed, wrapped up in my luxurious sheets and down comforter doesn't mean I can't be haute, right?

Today I am going to focus on feeling wonderful. For me that comes from the inside out. So I will have some good fruits and veggies to eat, take a hot shower with my lavendar scrub, moisturize my skin with some Kiehl's, and give myself a manicure! After all that I can't help but feel fabulous! And a little secret...I MUST get my eyebrows done, so this afternoon my honey will drive me and let me out of the bed just for a minute...shhhh don't tell my doc, but they must be done!

Okay, I need to do some leg exercises and stretch a little bit. I'll be back tomorrow with some haute mama buys.

Until Later,
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment