Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Beginning...

I am starting this blog because I feel like I need an outlet. An outlet to talk about the crazy things I am thinking, the crazy things my 19 month old son is doing, and just about all the crazy things life throws my way.

Today I am thinking how do I live in a clutter free, dish free, and laundry free home?? And I came to the conclusion that I would have to live without two people. Now I don't want to call any names. However, it's just myself and two males that live here, so you be the judge. I mean one is 19 months old, so he gets a pass at times. But how about the 31 year old? And this is when I begin to think how long can I survive as a SAHM? Because with that title it just screams housekeeper, cook, scheduler, driver, shopper, and just about everything in between! Is this the life of a self proclaimed Haute Mama??!! I guess I'll be the judge of that!

So for now I'm going to sign off....it's time to engage this kid in a little arts and crafts, reading, how to use a vacuum, dinner, bath and bedtime! :)

Until Later,
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment