Thursday, April 9, 2009

*Haute Tips*

I am Thankful for Thursday!

So with that being said I need to continue to be thankful and nurture my hauteness :). Every night when my son goes to sleep, I try to take some time to unwind alone. Just me and my thoughts of the day, how I can improve as a woman and a mother, and to just be. It means so much to be able to let go of any stresses of the day. It can also help you go into tomorrow with no anger or resentment of the day before. Try it out sometime, I'm sure you will benefit greatly!

I'm off to give myself a mini facial. I think feeling beautiful on the inside and out contributes greatly to my success as a Mom. So I will meditate for at least 15 minutes to reflect on my day, then it's on to the facial. Gotta keep it haute!

Until Later,
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment