Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thoughts for the day...

Well Good afternoon! Today is Thankful for a Tidy Thursday. :) I've decided to give every day a name and a purpose. So hopefully I can keep my family productive and on track.

My nineteen month old son has began to sleep in his toddler bed. Which in theory, is a terrific milestone. But this morning, not so much. I woke up to a little noise. So I roll out of bed and make my way to the kitchen. Where my son is enjoying a peanut and butter sandwich from the trash! Oh joy! Note to self, this kid needs a gate in the entry of his bedroom.

Now he has converted an empty box of diapers into what I'm assuming is a car? He is now sliding through the house, which is actually quite hilarious! I would love to take a picture but of course my camera has no batteries!! I'm on a roll today and I still have a to-do list a mile long...yippee!

I'll be back a little later with I'm sure more fun stories and mayhem from our house to yours.

Until Later,
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment