Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy week!!!

My goodness! This is the first time in the last few days that I have been able to just sit down and unwind! So much for my nightly routine. :/

In the last month my family has moved from Texas to California. That brings tremendous change in one's life, let me tell you! Finding a place to live, new doctors, new services, moving day, and just all new surroundings in general. Well I have been in transition for the last month! And this week seemed to incorporate a little of everything. So I have been spending countless quality time in the car. :) Needless to say my house has suffered because of it. So I spent this afternoon in full on cleaning mode with my 20 month old son in tow. Boy, that kid really isn't one for helping me clean! It seems like everything thing I did, he un-did (yes, I just made up a new word :D)

Then it dawned on me that in about four months I will have another set of feet on my heels, or on my hip! Somehow this is not translating into my Haute Mama dreams?? So what is a girl to do? Well this weekend is dedicated to ME!!!! I will get my mani and pedi, my eyebrows tended to, I will buy some new product (I'm a product junkie! I love everything for hair, skin, nails you name it!) and I will tend to my hair! Then next week I can come back better than ever! Refreshed and haute like I should be!

Also stay tuned next week I plan on adding some pictures with my posts. My son, Jaden is truly a hilarious and remarkable child and I must show him off! I've also added an application to my Iphone so I can blog when I'm on the road...yippeee!!

Well let me enjoy a little ME time while the little one is asleep and Dad is preoccupied with the television.

Until Later,
~Haute Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment