Thursday, April 30, 2009

Haute Mama Shopping Tips!

Well as we all know this economy is in a downward spiral! Which has most of us tightening up our expenses and really evaluating the way we spend our money. As a SAHM, I am no exception. Yes I like to be haute with all the latest and greatest products, but not at the expense of my families financial well-being. With that being said, I would like to share two websites that I have learned about in my short time as a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom).

1. www.thegrocerygame.com
This website is wonderful if you feel like you can put in the time and effort to clip coupons and save money! I was definitely not a coupon-clipper, however, in the past two years I have saved TONS in the grocery store. My biggest saving spree was a savings of over $75!!! I couldn't believe it, but it works. The downside there is a small fee to receive the list, but in my opinion it was totally worth it!

2. www.couponmom.com
This site is similar to the previous, but it's free. Which is a plus! She has links to printable coupons, restaurant coupons, and a free e-book called "Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half". I will be honest I haven't really jumped into this website much as of yet. But I receive valuable info via e-mail that hasn't made me un-subscribe from the mailing list. :)

Well that's all I have inthe savings department for now. I hope this helps and inspires you to find ways to save money in your own family.

Until Later
~Haute Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment