Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Day.....

Today was supposed to be D-Day, ie: the day Dad leaves for a 7 month deployment. Yet somehow, we were granted an extra week. Although someone will be getting their a** chewed out. My honey gets to stay home with us!!! So sorry to the guy who probably had his a** handed to him. Thanks for that sacrifice for all us families who will savor this extra week with our loved ones.

With that being said, this week I want to focus on Family Time. I have made a meal plan to cook every day next week. I even plan on making Him a carrot cake. We will spend another week hanging out at the park, going to the drive-in, Chuck E. Cheese, and we'll even take a family portrait.

Well it's time for me to get back to my family. I want to get back to my blog to help me get through this crazy life, I call mine.

Until Later
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment