Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tough Tuesday!

So I started this blog to vent, share, and chronicle my life as a SAHM. It has been much harder to stay organized and on top of life. So finding the time to update my blog has fallen by the wayside. But I'm determined to keep it going.

I would describe my day as "Tough Tuesday". My house is a complete disaster! I feel like all I do is pick up clothes, toys, and shoes. I have done enough dishes to make me think there are an additional four people living somewhere in my house. It seems that I am cleaning the house EVERYDAY as if we had a party the day before! But the pay-off to that, is my family is happy and my two year old son has a blast throughout the day. But with all that being said, I still crave a clean house. So I have a question for you...how do you stay organized? Any tips and tricks I should try?

I found this article "100 Ways to Get Organized". They all sound promising, but the problem comes when it's time to actually implement the organization tools...LoL!

Well it is 1:19am and I not even the least bit tired! Dad is feeding the baby and watching the corniest movie of all time! But it's time to get some beauty rest. Which I have been slacking on! So tomorrow I will spend some time beauty tips and ways to pamper yourself.

Until Later
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment