Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm officially a Mommy of two!!

I have been slacking the last couple of months. But I have managed to tweet over 2000 times...LoL! I know that is no excuse, but being on bed rest was not always easy or comfortable. So I didn't spend a lot of time on my desktop or laptop. But I have news....Our second son was born!! Jaxon Alexander was born July 15, 2009 at 7 lbs 1 oz and 18 inches long. I made it to 37 weeks and he was just as perfect as I'd imagined!

So now the real fun begins....SAHM to two children, and one man who sometimes may as well be my third child, hmph!

I have been home for a total of four days and I am a lot more sore than I remember with my son. Yet I still find time to clean up after myself and others, who shsll remain nameless. So now the real challenge begins...how do I maintain a stress free, clean household, still take time for myself, and find the to nurture my relationship. In just four days, I have not touched the surface of these parts of my life. But I'm sure as soon as I get the "hang" of it, it will be time for the man to leave and serve Our Country....

Well that is my update in a nutshell...right now I am on my bed with my two year old son watching Noggin, new baby is sleeping, and honey is making dinner...ahh if all nights were this calm and peaceful...

I look forward to my journey with the "world" or "big brother" watching....

Ciao!

Until Later
~Haute Mama~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Doesn't it feel great to finally be off bed rest? :) Wishing you a speedy recovery so you can enjoy those two kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best feeling in the world to be off bed rest!! I found myself wandering around Target today, even checked out the car accessory section...LoL!

    ReplyDelete