Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's 11:15pm, do I know where my sanity is??? The answer quite simply, NOOOOO!!! It's been only three days with me and the kids. I can't imagine how I'm going to survive the next seven months?! I am the go to person, the CEO, the head honcho, the BOSS. I am in charge of feeding, bathing, cooking, cleaning, potty training, pacifier taking, EVERYTHING!!! I only sleep 5-7 hours a night with a few wake up calls in between. I'm starting to think I've bitten off more than I can possibly chew. Whew!!!! Now that I've gotten that off my chest.

I need to regroup! I need to get back to my haute mama self and take out time in the day to make sure that I, the head honcho, is relaxed and taken care of.

My plan of action is simple; I will take a hot shower in the morning before the children wake up. I will give myself a mini facial. I have very sensitive skin, so I'll make it simple and all natural. After that, I will take some time to myself to reflect on my agenda for the day. From there, all I need to do is execute the plan!!!

Sounds simple enough? I'll catch up tomorrow to see if I've gotten at least a little of my sanity. :)

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment