Friday, April 19, 2013

Marketing Training Programs: Learning and Sharing


I have been searching for ways to work from home since I had my oldest child in 2007. I used Google to search for Marketing Training Programs and there was not much content available online. The content and training that was available did not come cheap! And there was my problem; I was a newbie to the industry and expected it to be easy and FREE! But when I think about it, would I want the nurse to help me that had the free online education? Of course not!

In the past six years I have tried a few different products and programs, but I have not made more than $50 from working online. The most money I’ve made from an online business has been from my online jewelry store. And that was easier because there was an actual product to sale. However, I have not had the success that I hoped for because I am not able to reach the mass markets. Thus, reminding me that I did not have the marketing background to catapult me to the next level.

So here I am in 2013, with a different outlook on life and the benefits of positive thinking behind me. One day I am on Facebook and I notice a friend likes a picture of a woman standing next to her new Maserti! Now that isn’t completely out of the ordinary, but what was different about this woman was that she looked like me. She was young, African American, and apparently made enough money to buy herself a Maserti! So I clicked on her page and noticed she had tons of people congratulating her and telling her she deserved it for her all her hard work. I decided to Google this woman, Tracey Walker, to find out what she did and how I could do the same!

I found out that Tracey Walker was a badass Internet Marketing sensation who turned her life around after a few setbacks to become one of the top earners in the Empower Network. I made my way to her link and watched videos about Empower network and how it could help me. I was intrigued, so I signed up for the $25 product for training. Let me tell you that was the best $25 I have ever spent in my life! The creators of Empower Network, David Wood and David Sharpe, created a viral blogging system and affiliate marketing product that contains THE BEST marketing training programs I’ve ever heard about!

Let me put this into perspective for you. I have started a few different blogs over the years. I mostly have family, friends and Twitter friends that read my blogs and send comments. When I was a stay at home mom, I wanted to join the blogging Mommy community, but I didn’t have much success. Well, since joining Empower Network and learning different marketing strategies, marketing lingo and tips and tricks, the last five blogs I have written have made it to the Google search pages! You may not understand what that means but let me give you a little perspective. I write a blog post and try to search for it online and it doesn’t show up unless I put pretty much an entire paragraph into the search bar. Which means another Mom who could possibly benefit from my story wouldn’t be able to find it either. Well now after receiving the marketing training from the Empower Network, my blog posts go from unknown on Google to the 8th page in 24 hours. And now one blog post is on the 4th page after just a week!

So if you are a business owner, mommy blogger, or a stay at home parent that would like to find out how to make a legitimate income from home, send me a message or join my newsletter to the right of this page to get the details on how to learn and earn from one of the most badass marketing training programs in the market!





No comments:

Post a Comment