Monday, November 1, 2010

National Blog Posting Month! NaBloPoMo

I am throwing my hat in the ring to blog for thirty days in the month of November.  I have actually posted consecutively this week, so let's see if I can keep this up! 

Yesterday was Halloween and I have two young sons.  My oldest son is three years old and my youngest is 15 months old.  So this was the first time we got into the Halloween spirit outside of our own block.  We took advice from an article in the local newspaper to go trick or treating in the best neighborhood in town.  The article was right on, the neighborhood was all decorated and very festive.  However, we weren't the only to see the article, the neighborhood was packed!  After 3-4 blocks and enough candy for two little children, we made out way home. 

Here are a few pictures of the little ones.  I had a San Diego charger, Vincent Jackson and SpongeBob Squarepants for a day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww look at your babies, so cute! Like you I am embarking on the blogging journey, I'm sure you'll be reading alot of my comments in the coming month. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck to you as well. I will definitely visit your page. :)

    ReplyDelete