Sunday, October 31, 2010

New make-up alert!

So last week I went on a little trip to Sephora.  I absolutely love that place and usually will walk out with a few items not in my list.  This time around I actually received a free sample of Bare Escentuals bareMinerals MATTE foundation.  It is a mineral foundation in a matte finish.  It says it is "Infused with RareMinerals ActiveSoil complex".  I have oily skin, so I was thrilled to try the product.  I will mention that I have tried Bare Escentuals products before, and as a woman of color, I found it to leave me looking a bit ashen.  Which is not a good look. 

Fast forward to Friday night, I had plans to go to the Los Angeles Haunted Hay ride (which was a blast). I had a two hour drive from San Diego to Los Angeles so I had to do my make up before I left.  I went ahead with my regular make up routine and used the bareMinerals foundation on top of my liquid foundation.  I had an absolute flawless face for the entire night!  Usually in photos, I have to touch up or I end up looking like a shine Queen!


Before

8 hours later



Kudos to Bare Escentuals making colors for women of color! The bareMinerals MATTE is a faboulous foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment