Friday, October 29, 2010

All I want for Christmas are Shutterfly holiday photo cards!

It's that time of the year again, when you want to show off your Holiday spirit and your family. You get your family together in their Christmas best and take a family photo. Next you log onto to a photo website such as Shutterfly to begin your holiday masterpiece.

Last year I went with a kids only card because Dad was deployed. This year I plan to add the entire family. I use Shutterfly's holiday photo cards for my holiday cards. They have beautiful designs such as the "Family wall red" it's a collage of photos with a classic design. "Glitter glamour joy" is also a favorite design of mine. It's classic with a little glamour, just like me! So check out their website and send a little piece of your family to your family and friends.

For those of you who shudder at the thought of sending out Christmas photo cards (I used to be one..lol) check out Shutterfly gift tags and address labels. It's a cool way to personalize your gifts and mailings during the holiday season!

I hope you enjoy your Holiday and your photo cards!


~Jacqueline

I was selected to write this post about my experience with Shutterfly. I will receive 50 Shutterfly photo cards for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment