Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day 2010!

I love election day!
It's important for me to honor my ancestors and make sure my vote counts.
My grandmother wasn't able to vote until she was 21 years old.  And only because it wasn't legal before that.
I make sure that I participate in every election.
Jacqueline voting since 1998.

Ahh, what a day, what a day!
I won't site here and profess some crazy, hectic day.
In fact, I'll be downright honest..from 8am-1pm I was pretty damn NOT productive!
I watched Dora, Fresh Beat Band, and Go Diego Go!
It was actually quite relaxing.
Luckily the second part of the day I picked up some steam.
I did all the laundry, loaded the dishwasher, and made sure dinner was made.
All in a days work!

I thought since I will be blogging every day this month, I should have a theme each day of the week.
Just a little something to keep me going and bring some fun.
It's Tuesday, so let me think of something fun.....
How about Thrifty Tuesday?!
I can share what thrifty purchases I have made, if any.

Today I purchased 75 photo prints for $4.42 shipping and handling only.
Thanks to Freebies4Mom
She has the best deals and tons of freebies daily!
Check out her site and your mailbox will be busting at the seams with freebies and great deals.


Until Tomorrow
~Jacqueline






No comments:

Post a Comment