Monday, May 11, 2009

Good morning! I am still on bed rest. Thank goodness for the Internet, cable, books, and magazines! I'm sure I couldn't survive all these weeks in bed.

Yesterday was Mother's Day...did you enjoy it and did your family pamper you for at least the day? My family did better on Saturday...made me a fantastic breakfast, cleaned house, and we snuck off of bed rest to see Star Trek. However, on Sunday, I think they used all their energy the day before. :). Now don't get me wrong, they weren't counter productive. I just didn't get the same attention and energy. Ahhh well!

Well I am going to watch some Noggin with my little one! I'll be back a little later with some of the sights and sounds that are keeping me busy throughout the day.

Ciao!
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment