Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good Morning!

I have been watching the news this morning and as a mother, the story about the Minnesota woman that has fled with her son with cancer stood out. How does everyone feel about this? His cancer is 90% curable with chemo. However, their religious beliefs keep them from taking the treatment. I respect each individuals religious beliefs, but at what point do you do what's best to save your childs life? Now I understand, as a family member to child with cancer, that chemo is horrible. But that child who had cancer at 18 months old is now 14 years old in complete remission.

I'm not the one to judge, and I definitely don't went the government telling me what to do with my children. It just seems when it is a matter of life and death someone should step in like they have.

But these are solely based on my thoughts and opinions...

Until Later
*Haute Mama*

No comments:

Post a Comment