Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bedrest days....

So I've been on bed rest for just about a month now! Whew, and it looks like I have at least another two months ahead of me! But thankfully, modern technology and the old school has kept me entertained. Here are a few websites that keep me busy:

www.keepemcookin.com
A site catering to women on bed rest.

www.twitter.com
Social networking at it's best! It's like a giant chat room. :)

www.typeamom.com
Site catered to us Mommies! They also have opportunities to make money writing articles for their site.

Also I have read a few books, but of course they are all in the living room on a shelf...heehee! But I'm all caught up on my chick lit. :) And last, but not least my magaizines: Glamour, InStyle, Parenting, Cosmo, and Baby Talk.

And the most entertaining of them all.....my son, Jaden! Who at 21 months old has learned a plethora of new skills. Bring Mommy her cell phone charger, bring Mommy a book to read to you, he can answer the phone and make calls (but that isn't recommened because he calls whomever you DON'T want to speak to), and he has almost mastered brushing his teeth without me having to go over them!

I am also thankful to my family for all of their help and support! I couldn't make it this far without you all!

Love Always,
~Haute Mama still on bed rest~

No comments:

Post a Comment