Monday, June 1, 2009

June Gloom..

Good Afternoon!

Well it's June 1, 2009! My goodness how time flies when you're on bed rest :0.

This week is a tough one for me. For the first time in almost five years of being together, my significant other is going out to sea ( a Navy term) for three days. :( They go just off the coast and test the ship, I guess, before their big six month deployment later on this year. I won't complain too much. He always supports me and our family so I will do the same. I will act as if I can manage on my own. I will not mention I don't like to take the trash out, that's his job! And I won't mention, who else am I going to talk to if he's not around? Nope I'll play cool and help him pack his bag and tell him all the fun things me and the little one will do while he's away, and I'll sulk tomorrow when he's gone. But who knows? Maybe we'll be just fine....

Ahh on a Mommy note....My son is now almost 22 months old! My goodness I remember when we brought him home! But now is the time to start potty training and taking away his beloved pacifier BEFORE the new baby comes! I'm not going to set my expectations too high. But I do want to introduce him to both concepts...Wish me luck!

Now let me enjoy the last hour of nap time...

Until Later
~Haute Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment