Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mommyhood....

It has been nearly three years since I have become a Mommy.  It has been a whirlwind to say the least, but it is full of exciting and trying times.  I started this blog to help me document six months of single motherhood.  But with two boys, I was unable to keep up.  I found an outlet in twitter, which has been tremendously helpful.

So now I am moving to a new phase of my life.  Mommy to a toddler and to a pre-k.  I am contemplating entering the workforce again.  I have had a wonderful time at home with my children, but I did not set out for this to be a permanent lifestyle.  I have had some wonderful opportunities come across my path, so we will see what is next for me!  Wish me luck, and I will keep you all posted!

Until Later,
J

1 comment:

  1. I say go for it. If entering the workforce is what you want to do then do it.

    ReplyDelete